Segregation of Duties
Segregation of Duties or SoD is the method to separate roles given to a single individual to mitigate risk, error, or fraud activities. SoD automation helps in observing such roles and conflicts in those roles and presents a visual representation for authorized users to perform further actions.
- Segregation of Duties is a way to control Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) and limit the information to a particular extent for different employees.
- Segregation of Duties helps in deducing the risks caused by excessive user privileges.
- SoD follows the rule of least privilege which means limiting and giving employees the minimum privilege for less risk and limiting their access to sensitive information.
- SoD keeps a track of valuable members or super users to only give them necessary controls and access.
Features of iRM:
- More than 4000 rule sets in ERPs are designed to provide the identification of possible threats that could lead to fraudulent activities.
- Helps in analyzing all the access, roles, and responsibilities given to each user.
- Organizations can easily modify or create new rules to the existing ruleset according to their needs.
- Sod reports can be easily exported to excel or PDF for editing and viewing in a better way.