Gone are the days when what you sell was of utmost importance. Now, how your customers interact with your brand or what they have to say about you on various social media platforms is equally important. That is how your customers engage with your brand and, at the same time act, as your best advocates or worst critics.
Be it a flattering post on LinkedIn or a negative remark on Amazon, each customer wants to express themselves. Previously, only brands would communicate with their customers through advertisements. But now communication is a two-way path, where customers are actively participating.
All this together forms sets of data that can speak volumes when you listen attentively. Through customer sentiment analysis, you can capture meaningful information from all that data to boost customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
What is customer sentiment analysis?
Janet runs a small cafe and has established a strong social media presence. Her customers interact with her brand, tags her in their posts, write reviews, and recommend her cafe on various sites. Janet wants to understand her customers better to make further improvements. Hence, she wants to decode customer sentiments, for which she must analyze these emotions.
At the heart of customer sentiment analysis lies the process of unraveling information from textual data collected that are collected from social media sites. It involves the use of natural language processing to identify patterns in such data.
Why is it important?
Customer is king, and when you know your king well, you become a formidable force. That is precisely why customer sentiment analysis is essential. We have listed down a few ways where you can benefit from sentiment analysis:
- Customer sentiment analysis allows you to heighten customer satisfaction by informing you about your customer’s likes and dislikes.
- A happy customer is a loyal customer and your best cheerleader. They pull more customers to your brand, and that is definitely, why you need to analyze sentiments.
- When you know what your customers appreciate, you tend to do more of that. Hence, through sentiment analysis, you can optimize your operations and direct your efforts that will yield the best results.
- Customer sentiment analysis provides you with the chance of improving your operations, products, or services. Their dissent can help you look at things differently.
- You can manage and monitor your brand’s reputation via real-time sentiment analysis on social media, thus creating positive imagery of your organization.
How can we help you?
Suppose, you manufacture headphones and want to know where your buyers are placed, what are they saying about the products, which models they love, and which models need improvement – all of this and more by using just one platform. Then you will need iSentiment.
iSentiment, a robust digital tool, helps you gain insights into the way your customers engage with you. It collects all the data from multiple social media sites by leveraging the power of machine learning. Furthermore, it analyzes the data to show how customers are reacting to your products and services. The graphical representation of the data gives you a constructive understanding via statistics. Lastly, the world map feature will show you the location of your customers and their corresponding reactions to your product or service.