iRM Cloud is in the next phase of growth. We’re launching new products, and adding new solutions and now we’re looking for energetic people who are eager for challenges, have plenty of new ideas and can vibe with us!
We are looking to expand our team by hiring new Senior Sales Executives. You will be responsible for growing our presence in APAC/ EMEA markets focusing on new business acquisitions and prioritizing key accounts in the assigned territories.
• Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering prospect relationships through personalized contact, understanding of prospect’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
• Meet monthly strategic objectives including developing a consistent qualified sales pipeline and closing new logos
• Develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of product positioning, product messaging, product capabilities, and competitive landscape.
• Efficiently qualify leads and opportunities to build a healthy pipeline, managing the entire sales process from discovery to closing sales opportunities.
• Generate, develop, manage, and communicate expectations within accounts
• Partner with internal cross-functional teams to support the sales process
• Knowledge or previous experience in using tools like HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Social media engagement platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
• Consistently meet sales activity and other agreed KPIs and satisfy all company requirements.
• You are a Fresher or have less than 4 years of experience in B2B Sales.
• You enjoy the new client/logo acquisition process utilizing sales tech, email and phone.
• You are a proven top performer with a track record of exceeding sales targets in your region.
• You have previous experience selling in the Technology or related industries.
• You have a collaborative instinct and methodology to develop internal and external partner relationships.
• You have Sales/Business Development experience in managing your quota, pipeline, and opportunities.
• You have a dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels across the business.
• You have confident communication skills (written and verbal), and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
• You are ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to work with the fastest growing Risk Management solutions company in the world.
• A diverse and inclusive environment, with different nationalities, with different languages spoken and with more than 30% women workforce.
• Flexible leaves
• We are a start-up and so it’s always a mix of fun and work.
• Monthly office meet-ups over lunch and dinner.
• Growth and development opportunities with access to major certifications in the Sales and Risk Management fields.
• The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
The location will be Gurgaon. We also have offices in Kolkata, Dubai, Magdeburg and London.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
iRM Cloud Limited, London is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: iRM is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at iRM are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. iRM will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. iRM encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subject to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.