- Design intuitive interface flows and experiences for web, mobile, and other form factors
- Rule the design process all the way from discovery and research, developing user flows, and storyboards to creating user interface mockups and prototypes
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment involving user researchers, product managers, and engineers to brainstorm and shape product strategy
- Build an updated visual language for our product suite
- Stay up-to-date and educate internal members on evolving design trends and best practices in the B2B space
- Applied knowledge of UX processes, and methods.
Location: On-site (going to different locations if needed) Important: Should be ready to go on-site to different locations as per client requirements. (mandatory)
Salary: Depending on skills and experience
Details: Full-time and on-site (acc. to skills)
About the company: iRM CLOUD Ltd is a part of TRP GLOBAL which is a UK-registered Risk Management company with an offshore development center in Germany, the Middle East, and India. We have live projects and customers in the UK, Europe, USA, South Africa, and Middle Eastasia. Our 50+ team members are based out of UK, Germany, and India offices. iRM builds AI and Machine Learning based Software Products and Solutions for mitigating risk and detecting fraud in IT systems, and ERP systems like Oracle Fusion, SAP, Workday, and other major ERPs. We have audit and policy management products for program audit and assurance as well. We also have a consulting division for the Oracle Fusion GRC suite. iRM CLOUD is right now one of the fastest growing Risk Management solution companies in the world.