We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
As Customer eXperience & Solutions (CXS) team, we develop products & solutions that enable digital transformation for our customers. Our team in Bangalore is actively pursuing the development of new Cloud Services to provide our customers with seamless Application Lifecycle Management that will help them in their journey towards Intelligent Enterprise. We develop using technology and frameworks in a Cloud Native Architecture (Java, Node.js, Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry, Kafka).
We are looking for a User Assistance Developer to deliver content for the SAP CXS APM team.
• Create and update user assistance (UA) deliverables that enable end users to configure and use our functionality (Terminology, UI Texts, Application help,) using the appropriate templates, Standard & Guidelines, and specific terminology.
• Proofreading, editing user interface, and online help texts for usability and readability.
• Creating system documentation.
• Ensuring quality aspects
• Understand the business processes of the topic you will be working for and in the bigger context.
• Collaboration with the development teams, other UA developers within teams
• Collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to constantly improve the quality of deliverables
• 4-7 years of experience in information development/ technical writing.
• Possess an excellent written knowledge of English with outstanding vocabulary.
• Proven experience in documentation tools and documentation standards as well as MS Office applications.
• Experience working on XML authoring or DITA.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Willingness to acquire product knowledge and learn new skills.
• Ability to comprehend complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
• Experience creating social media and multimedia assets (for example: blogs, videos, or e-learning) is an added advantage.